If you've never booked a course online rest asured that it couldn't be easier - just follow our simple guide. Once you are familiar with our guide you can find answers to more questions on our FAQ page.
1) Firstly choose a course you wish to attend by scrolling through the one day, two day or professional courses and select it. You will be taken to a screen showing you all the available dates. Now click on date you want to book on.
2) You will now be taken to a second screen to confirm your booking. Click on "Add to Cart" to add this course to your shopping trolley.
3) If you wish to book on another course simply click on "Add Another Course" and it will take you back to the main courses menu again. You also have the option here of removing any courses you have picked by mistake or changed your mind over by clicking on "Remove".
4) If you click on "Checkout" you will be taken to a screen and asked to login in to your account. If you have not set up an account it is easy and will only take a few minutes. If you already have an account enter your email and password then click on Login. If you have forgotten your password click on "I've forgotten my password" and the website will email it to you.Important Note:
some web based email accounts such as gmail or hotmail may treat automated emails as junk email and delete them automatically. If you do not get your password reminder call us on 0161 925 2014 or email
5) Skip this part if you have already registered with us.
To register click on "Register Now" and you will be taken to the following screen. Simply fill in all your personal details and any dietry requirements. Also remember to enter your email address and a password which will be easy for you to remember but not guessable by others.Important Note:
you must disclose any dietry requirements at the time of registering so we can accommodate you on the day of the course. However, as a precaution to help prevent students booking on to unsuitable courses you may be asked by our system to phone us first to discuss your allergy with a member of the team. You will then be given an allergy code to enter.
6) At the final checkout screen you will be given a summary of your order and given another chance to ammend or change anything before paying. There are several important notes to bear in mind here:
- If you are paying by gift voucher enter the full code into the box provided and remember to click on "Click here to add your voucher". Some people do forget this bit!
- If you would like to purchase an optional Cordon Vert branded apron select the number to the right. Aprons paid for in advance will be kept for you until the day of your course.
- If you would like to donate money to the charity it can be entered into the "Donation" box above the total.
- Select your payment method, but note that you may only opt to pay by invoice if you are purchasing a place(s) on a professional course.
7) If you are booking this course for somebody else or a number of people you can enter their name in the comments box with a message that this booking is for someone else or get them to sign in selecting the option below the Total box. Don't forget to click on the "I accept the Vegetarian Society's terms and conditions of booking" check box before finalising your order by clicking "Purchase Now".
8) You will now be taken to WorldPay and asked to give your payment details.
As WorldPay is an external site you may experience temporary problems that are out of Cordon Vert's control (e.g. website unavailable). If this happens you may need to rebook your course at a later date. Alternatively, if there are any problems phone us on 0161 925 2014 to give payment over the phone.
9) Once you have completed the WorldPay transaction you should get a confirmation email. Please note that your booking is not confirmed until you have checked out with WorldPay. WorldPay allows you to pay using most major credit cards and also PayPal.Important Note:
some web based email accounts such as gmail or
hotmail may treat automated emails as junk email and delete them
automatically. If you do not get your confirmation call us on 0161 925 2000 or email